Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Group, New Work, New Focus

The new training group at VTC is a section of under 23 teams (U23), Heavyweight Henley Royal Regatta, and the lwt World Championships boats.  There are about 20 athletes training together during the week at Elk Lake and PISE. I'm very excited about the group of rowers that have been included in our training session and very motivated to make the next level.

Training all together in the PISE Erg Centre 

Preparation for a morning row

_____________________________________________



I still need to work to supplement my rowing addiction adventure and I spend my time working at the LifeMark Sports Medicine clinic, which is conveniently across the tarmac from the Erg Centre seen above.  I'm a chiropractor focusing on sports injuries with special attention to the soft-tissue (muscles, tendons, and connective tissue) . I feel treating these areas it is the most effective and complimentary technique to best help my patients.
I now work on T/Th afternoons in the LifeMark Westside village next to the Save On More near downtown Victoria.


No comments:

Post a Comment