Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Post London Olympics

Ethan and Jerry Brown, Malcolm and Prince Harry at Canada House watching the women's 8+ silver medal race. 


The London 2012 Olympics have come and gone. It was a wonderful time, each and every day for over two weeks filled with sports action.  I feel like I'm on Olympic withdrawal and there is a feeling of quietness all around. This may also be a good thing.

I have gone to revisit some photos from Kevin Light.  A rower-turned-photographer with a keen eye on sports and lifestyle.  Some from his portfolio are great too.



I have been spending less time rowing and more time on other sports as of recently. There are so many exciting outdoor pursuits all around Victoria and I feel they can be used as a training for life! I will post some details of my plans for the future soon but for now, just get out and enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment