Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back at it!

Elk Lake Boathouse where the Olympic rings have arrived

Today, for the first time in a long while I spent the morning out on the lake. It has been a good break being away, I had a few things I had to take care of ( you know getting married and going on a honeymoon...etc etc) and it has been since late July when I last made the trip down to the Elk Lake boathouse.  I had some nervous energy, but it was the good kind, the stuff made of motivation and drive. I'm ready to be back, I'm ready to get out there and put some work into it.  But, this time, it is on my own timeline, my training schedule and I get to decide when I need to push harder or when I need to have a day off and spend time with my wife.  I'm excited for the next step. I hope to see you out there.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment