Saturday, July 14, 2012



The results of the lwt men's double (2x) at U23 Worlds this weekend in Lithuania will influence the decision if RCA is going to send a  lwt 4x to the Sr. World Championships.  It is a bit of a relief, to tell you the truth, that we have done what we needed to here to be nominated for the boat.  We just require the other two dudes to pull through for us.

We will find out the results by this Sunday, July 15th and I'm sure a few days later the official decision by RCA.  I think the natural process to go through is a "out of my hands" feeling, but at the same time I feel like there is something more I can do or at least have a contingency plan if all else fails.  There still is the lwt single at Worlds this year...

More to follow soon. As soon as I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment