Friday, October 21, 2011

XVI Juegos Panamericanos Guadalajara 2011



My trip to Guadalajara is now over. The memories I have will last the rest of my life. I have a few favorite photos shared on the bottom of this post or see the link for more detailed images of my trip.

The 10 days I spent in Mexico were sensational. Some of the favorite memories I have:
- staying in the International Athletes Village
- traveling with the Rowing team to our satellite venue in Cuidad Guzman
- training with the team on Lake Zapotlan
- meeting international athletes
- chilling out at the hotel with everyone
- touring the city during local celebrations
- competitive spirit and racing other countries
- hanging out with my family who made the trip to watch
- partying afterwards before the long trip home

Some things I would like to change the memories of:
- fibre 1 bars
- getting to 153lbs (international lwt status)
- 24 hrs of transit to get to Victoria














More photos on my web-album

No comments:

Post a Comment