Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 3

Tuesday, Nov 23 - 1 minute power test.
I strategically slept in this morning to get some nocturnal recovery from big 2 days and SI injury. I worked and had an easy 30min run in the sun near the Ocean. Beautiful! I just went to the boathouse with no expectations this is another power test that I already know I need to work on. But, I still had to try my hardest (without more injury).
20min+ of WU with 3 layers of clothes, probaby -2 in old Erg room again. With Andy and Jerry and we just started and completed all at the same time.
1:23.5 split, 600W, 387m - NTC standard is 1:22 split. I was happy with this.

Afterthoughts: Need do it one at a time and get someone to sit on the erg to hold it down... it feels like it is bouncing all over the place and going to tip over. Second, need to hold onto a high rate, I lost it for the last 15 seconds. The critical time of anaerobic (lactate) and aerobic (O2) energy conversion.

No comments:

Post a Comment