Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January Testing

We are heading into the late January testing sessions. On Monday this week we went through the lactate step-test and later this week is the 6km and 2km erg tests. It will be a good to see how our training has come along over the past few month and progressed to now. I previously completed the lactate step test on my own before I was invited to join the LWT guys.  Below is a shot of the lactate step testing (Rares was stuck in Vancouver from the ferry cancellation). We are waiting for the official results, but I know that I was able to push through one more step keepin my lactate below 0.4 mmol before I made the final push. (more info on this later)





Above: Travis getting the finger-stick to take a blood sample. He may have a secret weapon that allows him to push harder than most!

No comments:

Post a Comment